Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Homework evening 3/27/19

8th Grade Science

Chemistry test on Monday, 4/1:  (No, this is not an April Fool's Day joke!)  to prepare for this test, you should:
                      1) Make sure you get all of the notes.
                      2) Go over the study questions I gave you.
                      3) Use the study time in class to do all of the practice tests and questions.
                          I will include an answer sheet so you check your work.
                      4) Come see me if you need help with any topic.




Due May 13th:  Now that your research paper is done, it is time to start planning your experiment, writing your procedure, and making arrangements with your partners to carry out your experiment.  If you need to use my room, make sure you have your procedure, data table, script and rewards ready and then see me.




8th Grade Sexy Ed

none

No comments:

Post a Comment